Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thank you for making my night!

Oh, yet another reason to love social networking. Hadn't been keeping up on FB for awhile and so glad I went on tonight. This video reminded me exactly why the fight is worth it. Someday- I want to look Steve in the eye, and tell him how glad I am that I've loved him...after 62 years. My friends, DO WHAT it takes to make it work. "Love is a Battlefield" is so true, so pick up your weapons, hold up the shields and DON'T QUIT.

Nehemiah said it perfectly when he was attempting to encourage the people of Israel as they tried to rebuild after great devastation. Our marriages in this century face an onslaught of devastation and heart break bigger than any war- I hope we all hear his words and hold them close to our hearts. FIGHT for your family- it will be SO worth it!

"Don't be afraid... Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes."Nehemiah 4:14

Reminder- pause the music before you play the video!


"An elderly couple walked into the lobby of the Mayo Clinic for a checkup and spotted a piano. They've been married for 62 years and he'll be 90 this year. Check out this impromptu performance. We are only as old as we feel, it's all attitude. Enjoy! They certainly do!"

Thanks for the link, Debbie!!

No comments: