Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cheap Entertainment on a Friday Night....

Editing videos. I love looking through old photos and cracking up. Now it's even better because Steve got me this software to make videos and it keeps me entertained when I can't sleep. Soooo good.

My girl and her friend, Burrito, have been riding together since the very beginning, and it has been so fun to watch them grow together. Anytime they end up within 10 feet of each other, there is guaranteed to be laughter and tears- because they laugh so hard they cry. I know, right? We should all have at least 1 friend like that. I just love that Jesus has touched both their lives and they are sisters forever through Him.

Hope you enjoy the video as much as I do, and if you ever need a riding lesson- I know two girls who can show you how it's done. Maybe not done RIGHT, but done with FLAIR. ;)

"The righteous choose their friends carefully, but the way of the wicked leads them astray." Proverbs 12:26

No comments: