Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Disappointment...

"Disappointment- His Appointment"; change one letter, then I see that the thwarting of my purpose is God's better choice for me. His appointment must be blessing though it may come in disguise; for the end, from the beginning, open to His vision lies. "Disappointment-His Appointment." Whose The Lord who loves me best, understands and knows me fully, who my faith and love would test. For like loving earthly parents He rejoices when He knows that His child accepts unquestioned all that from His wisdom flows.
"Disappointment- His Appointment"; no good things will He withhold. From denials oft we gather treasures of His love untold. Well He knows each broken purpose leads to a fuller, deeper trust, and the end of all His dealings proves our God is wise and just. "Disappointment-His Appointment"; Lord I take it then as such, like clay in the hands of the potter yielding wholly to His touch. My life's plan is all His molding; not one single choice is mine. Let me answer unrepining, "Father, not my will, but Thine." -Author Unknown, taken from As Silver Refined, Kay Arthur

No comments: