Saturday, July 11, 2009

Missed opportunity...

The first chance I get to really believe God's way is the best way and I totally blow it. :( Thankfully, my good friend, Nicole can smack me around a little- but why? Why do I give up so easily and let those stinky thoughts in?

Let It Go- Tenth Avenue North
"I've been holding on so tight
Look at these knuckles they've gone white
From fighting for who I want to be
I'm just trying to find security.

You say, let it go
You say life is waiting for the one's who lose control
You say You will be everything I need
You say if I lose my life, it's then I'll find my soul
You say let it go...

What do I love? What do I hate?
What will I lose? What will I gain?
How do I save my soul?
What if I bend? What if I break?
What will it cost? What will it take?
For You to save my soul?

No comments: