Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hippotherapy...is that it?


All I can say is....YESSSSS!! To tired to be creative, but just wanted to share some pictures of what we have been doing this weekend. God is so good...truly- He gives and takes away, blessed be His name! Nearly two years later, after giving up horses for city life and meeting the needs of the men in our lives- God has given us the opportunity to refresh our souls again! If you don't love animals, I can't really explain the joy I feel to you. But that is the only word for it. JOY. This week was full of crud, but knowing the weekend was coming and I was going to have my hands on a horse made it all bearable!

"For you make me glad by your deeds, O LORD; I sing for joy at the works of your hands. How great are your works, O LORD..." Psalm 92:4-5



Jasmine "boosted" all the pics to make them look cool, which I love. It will make the memory of this beautiful Saturday even better. This is her horse, Freckles. None of the shots of my guy came out very well as he was a bit antsy, but I will keep trying.

Could God have given us better weather? Oh, He is gracious!

Jasmine had this sour ol' school horse in her back pocket within 48 hours. She is amazing!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

yeah yeah yeah for good gifts! so glad for you and your heart! and very cool pics too =)