Monday, June 30, 2008

Little girls are sugar and spice and everything nice...


My Jasmine is just an amazing person. One minute she is goofy and silly, being a total spaz about some boy, or how wonderful mascara is, and the next minute she floors me with such a profound truth from God, I am humbled. She has such an easy understanding of who she is in Christ, and how to accept his grace and justice. I wish I could be more like Jasmine- so full of life, and love. Just a week ago, after being encouraged by Jasmine's words, I realized how awesome it is to know that no matter how many mistakes she will make in her life, her salvation and her future is secure- she has chosen Christ.
I have been worrying about her all day because she is currently sick with a flu, and it has just reminded me how much I really like her. I love her because she is my daughter, but I like her because of who she is. I can't imagine anyone not falling in love with her the minute they meet her, and I am not biased at all. :)

No comments: