Monday, November 24, 2008

What a fantastic way to start...

So I was going to blog this morning about my terrible week, and blah blah blah- pretty much whine and gripe. But then I HAD to check my email, and my friends HAD to forward me a million things, and I HAD to look at them all, and God HAD to speak to my heart. (snicker) I am just so totally amazed at what an awesome God we have, that He so totally understands us, and loves us, in spite of how human we really are. Wow- I went from hardly able to get going this morning, feeding animals, ironing clothes, trying to help Steve get out the door without showing my grumpy spirit- to feeling a spring in my step, and joy in my heart- all because God decided to use a little boy in Nebraska in a very special way. Thank you, Lord, for your constant instruction. I love you, and so want to recognize your might works- give me the eyes and hears to see it. It makes me realize how much we don't record- how many things God has done or is doing, that we can't possibly keep a memory of it all. "And there are also many other things which Jesus did, which if they were written in detail, I suppose that even the world itself would not contain the books that would be written." John 21:25

No comments: