Friday, November 7, 2008

Riverlink


A new day, yes it is. Things are not looking so dark, but nothing has changed. Isn't that funny? Attitude is everything as they say. The end of the world could be here, and if your focus is right- you could be jumping for joy!
Today the kiddos are transferring to Riverlink, and it is going to be so cool! I love that they have to get up before the sun rises, and be intentional about their schedule. So much for - "I wish I went to real school"..hehehehe Two days a week of 5:30 am's and they are singing a different tune. I love the flexibility of homeschooling, and being able to really watch them grow. My thirteen year old son still wants to TALK to me, and loves debriefing with us after youth group, or any event. Go figure. :)
Busy times, but it helps me not be focused so much on the political scene. Jazz is getting her braces on Monday, so having this weekend to grocery shop and get her soft foods will be fun. (She is taking the dentist's recommendations very seriously!) God is good, even if the world is bad. I like that better than the dumb quote someone emailed me "Rosa sat so Martin could walk, Martin walk so Barack could run, Barack ran so our children could fly." Yeah, we will see. A man who changes his mind like the shifting wind is going to have a tough time not just becoming someone else's pawn.

"May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world." Galatians 6:14

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you!!!!