Sunday, September 7, 2008

Rollin' rollin' Rollin'- Keep those doggies rollin....


We are officially moving- again. Hehehe Yes, I am laughing with you. I have decided our nomad existence has really gotten ridiculous, but I am not sure how to fix it until after THIS move. You see, we have found a great place with two homes and 5 acres, and my dear sweet sister- in- law will be moving there too. It's a great opportunity for all of us to spend time together, save some money and make lots of memories. I don't think they will stay more than a year, and after that I am bound and determined not to get the "onward and forward!" mentality again. No more moves for us until the kids are gone! Remind me of that if you see me getting the twitch again. I won't have any excuses- we will be out in the country, have horses at home, no neighbors, and a beautiful park as a front yard. I guess I can start complaining about gas prices, but if I do- smack me.

I really am excited, just a little worried about the logistics. We walked through the open doors, and this should be at least an interesting adventure- if not a wonderful experience. I will post some pics once we get settled.

"Life is like art. You have to work hard to keep it simple and still have meaning."
- Charles De Lint (What a terrible name....snicker)

1 comment:

KEI said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys. Hope the move goes well for you. Love ya,
K