Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cardboard boxes smell bad...

I am so tired of looking at cardboard boxes. It seems like this move is never going to be done. Usually we end up with one or two boxes of random things that never get unpacked because I lose steam, and I am determined not to let that happen. But where is the end? hehehe Yesterday was so great outside, I couldn't bring myself to stay in and unpack. Without the rain, the kids got to ride horse, jump on trampolines, and Jordan was having way too much fun terrorizing all of us with the riding lawn mower. That kid needs a dirt bike or something. Stef helped a lot by burning the weed pile, and then she mowed the lawn. I couldn't help laughing watching her figure out the mower, she is this tiny little thing, just burning rubber up and down the hill. It was awesome!
All in all, things are moving a long and going well. If only we didn't have this ridiculously slow connection, I would be more motivated to post some pictures, but maybe tonight. Have a great Tuesday!
"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil, cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love..." Romans 12:9-10

No comments: