Monday, February 23, 2009

I want to start the Purina Diet.


In the dumps, can't be encouraging on my own right now- so thought I would send this along instead. Very funny- use it next time you are buying dog food. :)


"Yesterday I was buying a 2 large bags of Purina dog chow at PetSmart for my dogs
Dexter, Gypsy, Sky, & Blade. I was about to check out when a woman behind me
asked if I had a dog. (What did she think, that I had an elephant?)

Since I had little else to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't
have a dog, and that I was starting the Purina Diet again, although I
probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital last time. On the
bright side, though, I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive
care ward with tubes coming out of every hole in my body and IVs in both
arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet, and that the way
it works is to load your pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one
or two every time you feel hungry, and that the food is nutritionally
complete so I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that
practically everyone in the line was enthralled with my story by now.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food
had poisoned me.
I told her no - I had stopped in the middle of the parking lot to lick my butt
and a car hit me.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack, he was
laughing so hard! PetSmart won't let me shop there anymore. " (Author unknown- taken from forwarded email- you know the ones we usually all hate.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the laugh.

Nancy said...

OMG!!! SO funny!