Wednesday, January 21, 2009

All I am going to say about that....

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us, cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals." Winston Churchill

Needless to say, I am extremely concerned about the events of yesterday and what it means for our great country. To have a president who acts more like a rock star than a thoughtful leader is a bit terrifying, but I know and trust God is still God, and He is on His throne- this too will serve His purpose. I will be praying for the new leader of the free world, and trying to bite my tongue when I see him do stupid things- to ensure the respect and dignity the office of President deserves and that it is not tainted by MY disappointment and frustration, but I don't feel any same sense of duty towards the misguided minds that put Obama in that office. Thus, very funny video-

Obama Win Causes Obsessive Supporters To Realize How Empty Their Lives Are

May we all hope these fickle pickles have some time to recover over the next 4 years and jump on a different band wagon next election. "Yes, we can." Just wondering if anyone else noticed that ridiculous slogan sounds an awful lot like the Nutty Professor's motto, "Yes, I can" when he is going to lose weight after watching a Richard Simmons aerobics tape. Hmmmm....no wonder Hollywood loves our new President, they get so much more screen time, and provide so much inspiration. :)

No comments: