Saturday, May 23, 2009

Amazing Race!

What a day- I feel so often that I am on this insane scavenger hunt for what God would have for me. I know what the ultimate goal is, but what road does my life take to get there? Trusting in God's goodness is the only way I can keep from having a total panic attack- that he hears me and has a plan for me, a GREAT one.
"Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3


Speaking of scavenger hunts-the kids went to an awesome youth event today- thank you, Cindy Abitz for your genius! She planned a mock Amazing Race for the students all around downtown Portland using the Max system. It was so fun, and God brought sunshine and cool temperatures so the weather was comfortable. Jasmine keeps saying, "This was the greatest day!" I love her enthusiasm, she is such a joy to be around when my OCD isn't getting in the way of her free spirit. :)

No comments: